Question

Can I show survey results all on one screen?

• 11 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Is there a way to have multiple ratings under one question? For example, the question could be “What rating do you give team 1?” and there would be 3 ratings of “relevance to brief”, “presentation” and “wow factor”. Is there a way to have these all show on one page instead of creating a survey where each rating is on a new page?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Ignite Architects,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to show the results of multiple polls together or from a survey all on one screen. 

Some of our customers take quick screenshots of the results and create a slide with the pictures all together but I realize that this is in no way the simplest solution. 

I’ll make sure to submit this is a feature request!

Let us know if we can help out in any other way in the meantime :)

I am also cheering for this option. My use scenario: I have two poll questions in a survey, both a/b/c, and whoever answers them only can only see the results of one. I can think of more than one possible solution I would be happy with:

• automated toggle between poll results (each displayed for a certain amount of time)
  • show all poll results in one page (could be challenging, I understand)
  • show all poll results, but one per page and enable the participant to move between pages/results

Does any of that make sense?  

I would also love a feature to mark a survey question as *required!

Cheers! 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @praprotnix,

Thank you for all your great ideas! I am passing them on as feedback :)

We have recently released an update which lets participants see survey results on their devices live. When you activate a survey, you can then display each survey question and the results by clicking on the arrow next to the survey question. Participants can then see their own votes as well as how everyone else voted, on their devices.

Hope this helps :) Keep your ideas coming, we love them!