Question

Is it possible to remove "Ask the Speaker" text from participant mode?

• 3 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Is it possible to change and/or remove the text on the participant web app that says ‘Ask the Speaker’ and ‘Type your question’

The wording is not appropriate for our event so hoping there is an option to change this!?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi Ben!

Yes, this is possible. However, we’ll need to do this as a customization for you, it’s not available in the admin.

Could you please send us an email to support@slido.com, including which event you’d like to remove these phrases from? Our team will help you out ASAP.

Good luck at your event! 

Hi Alex - with your above response; is this text editable on my end or something I would still need to get support team to update?  (I just want to change the wording)

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Roxanne,

Unfortunately, this is still something we need to do on our end. 

Just shoot an email to our Customer Care at support@slido.com with some details about what exactly you’d like to change and they’ll take care of it! :)  

Hi there,

We would also like to change this text/verbiage. Is that something that can now be done by the admin? We have several events upcoming where we want to have the ‘Ask the Speaker’ and ‘Type your question’ text updated/modified.