Question

When will the Slido Zoom App be available...now! Slido for Zoom is available for everyone

I understand that the Slido Zoom App (Zapp) is not available yet but would like to know how it will be priced. Will this Zoom App be available by June?

Thank you so much!

13 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Lisa, the Zoom App will not be charged extra to your Slido package. We cannot promise availability by June, but as soon as we have a better idea of the timeline, will share an update. 

Hi Lisa, the Zoom App will not be charged extra to your Slido package. We cannot promise availability by June, but as soon as we have a better idea of the timeline, will share an update. 

Could update us about the progress related to Slido Zoom App or at least about your intentions in case those plans are somehow postponed? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Gytis ,

It is still very much our intention to build an integration with Zoom - this definitely hasn’t changed!

The reason why it’s not out yet, is because Zoom has only allowed a limited number of developers to build integrations with them and they’re slowly adding more and more companies. So, at this point, we’re waiting to get access to their platform to be able to build on it 😊

I’ll make sure to update this thread once we have more info! Please let me know if you have other questions in the meantime. 

Any ETA on this? We’ve been waiting for it since you announced it in 2020. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Russkin,

Still no ETA, I’m afraid.

I totally understand that the integration would be useful so thank you for flagging this!

I will update the thread as soon as we have any news. Let me know if you need anything else in the meantime 🤗

Any ETA on this? Or was this canned because Slido is now owned by Cisco/Webex?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @blueskyelearn,

I’m not aware of an ETA on this, but I would encourage you to submit your question here and you might get an answer from our General manager or Head of product during our upcoming product event.

@Gytis @Russkin you might be interested in this too :)

Hope this helps!

Any update on Slido integration to Zoom? We are looking at Slido as an enterprise solution. We are now a Zoom shop and the integration piece - will it or won’t it be a thing with Cisco owning Slido has been a concern to moving forward. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @bdoiron,

We are now looking into the Zoom integration but we just don’t have any concrete dates yet. No need to worry though, the Cisco acquisition does not impact this :)

We’ll make sure to let you know when there’s an update so keep an eye on this thread and product news.

I hope this comes in December, that would be a great Christmas present! It would be awesome to implement this for our 2023 events.

Checking in to see if there is an ETA on this yet. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Rhino Consulting ,

The Zoom integration is currently being developed but we do not have an ETA of when it will be ready yet. Once it is ready we will definitely share this in our Product News updates.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,

Hi @Gytis @Russkin @blueskyelearn @bdoiron @HCIWebcasts and @Rhino Consulting,

In case you hadn’t heard yet, I’m happy to inform you that our Zoom integration has been released 🎉

Feel free to check out its homepage and user guide to learn more.