Solved

Can I share my Google slides presentation with people outside of my organization account?

• 24 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi All. I am creating lesson plans that will be distributed nationally to classroom teachers. Is it possible to use this plug in to share without requiring log-in to the account add-in? Any other recommended resources that can help make Google Slides interactive in this scenario without the end-user having to sign in or onto something? Thank you for any insight.

icon

Best answer by Meggie from Slido 24 August 2022, 16:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Creator Chris,

At the moment, when you share a Google slides presentation with Slido slides, the end-user will always need to log in to be able to present it. Since you’re sharing presentations with multiple people, I would recommend that everyone makes a copy of the presentation, signs up for Slido and adds their own polls. This is because I wouldn’t recommend multiple people to use the same Slido event in your slides as their results and questions will combine.

Maybe instead of inserting the Slido poll you could insert a slide with instructions for the kind of poll the end-user should insert?

Hope this helps! :)