Purchasing a plan and payment options

• 24 August 2020
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

With our paid plans, you can benefit from advanced features, unlimited polls and quizzes, and have a bigger audience to interact with your event. Check out our pricing page for the overview of all our one-time plans and annual licenses. 

Even if your event starts in a few days or weeks, you can upgrade online already today. You'll get the access to the paid features immediately, so you can test and set up everything prior to the actual event. We'll send you the invoice via email right away and you'll also find it in your account.

Slido doesn't store your credit card information. Our invoices also serve as receipts.

In this article:

Got questions before the purchase? Check the following articles to get your answer: 

Buy online

The easiest and fastest way to buy or renew one of our plans is to do it online. You have the option to purchase either a single event or you can choose from our annual packages. Check the prices and features included on our pricing page.

To purchase online:

1. Log in to your account at www.slido.com
  2. Find your event or create a new one and open it
  3. Click the Upgrade badge in the upper left corner
  4. Choose your preferred plan and click Buy now

Once you fill in your billing details, you can pay with any type of credit card.

Slido is based in Central Europe. Please make sure your credit card is authorized for international and software purchases as your bank might block it otherwise. If your payment fails, calling your bank and confirming the payment should solve the issue.

Get your invoice

Once you successfully finish your payment, your invoice and order details will be attached to the email we send within a few minutes after the upgrade.

You can also find your invoice in the Organization settings - Invoices. It can take up to 15 minutes for your invoice to appear there.

file.php?view=Y&file=a1c2mf233inuoi80hasowyienbf5zmv9.gif

If you haven't received your invoice via email, it might have been blocked by the spam filter or company network restrictions. If that's the case, you can still go to Organization settings and download it from there.

Change your plan

To upgrade to a higher plan:

1. Log in to your Slido account
  2. In “Events” tab click your current plan badge in the upper left corner
  3. Select your plan in Pricing and click “Buy now
  4. Check your “New license info” and continue to payment. 

You’ll see the final price at the bottom of the page:

Upgrading process

If you need to change the number of additional users, or downgrade your plan, please send us an email at support@slido.com

Price quotes, invoices, and renewals

• Requesting a price quote
    Fill out our price quote request form to get a quote for any of our plans.

• Pricing currency
    Our pricing in dollars refers to US dollars. When buying Slido from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, Singapore, and other countries, the price will be converted to your local currency during the purchase process. Please note that your bank might charge additional fees for international purchases.

• Paying via invoice
    If you'd like to purchase our Enterprise plan, or Professional plan with 7 and more additional users, or if your online payment is not going through, we can issue an invoice for you. Make sure you're signed up to Slido with your work email address and fill out the invoice request form

We will then upgrade your account and send you the invoice in return. During the week, we aim to sort out every request within a couple of hours.

• How to pay the invoice
    The due date for our invoices is 14 days (30 for the United Kingdom). You can pay via credit card, bank transfer.

Credit card: Click the button at the bottom of your invoice. Once on the payment page click the "Pay with credit card" option.

Wire transfer: All our invoices include our billing details which you can use for a wire transfer.

• How renewals work
    We don't store credit card information, so we won't charge you automatically once your annual license expires. Before your license expires, we'll inform you about it via email and you'll be able to renew directly from your account. You can learn more about the process in the article below. 

Refund policy

Thanks to our Money Back Guarantee, you can test your preferred annual plan for 30 days.

Purchase the annual license of your choice, play around, and if it doesn’t fit your purpose, we will provide a full refund. 

Money Back Guarantee is available in Europe, North America and South America.

To buy Slido online, log in to your Slido account and click Upgrade in the upper left corner. Then, click the button Buy now under your selected plan and fill in your billing details. Please note that our annual plans are paid upfront for the whole year. 

Requesting a refund

If you miss a functionality that’s critical for you, or if there’s another reason why Slido wouldn’t fit your needs, simply ask for a refund within 30 days as per our Money Back Guarantee. 

Just send us an email to support@slido.com and include a feedback for us. Also, please make sure to: 

• Send the refund request from the email address associated with your Slido account
  • Put Refund request into subject line
  • Tell us what you liked about Slido and what did not work for you

We welcome every single feedback as it helps us improve the experience for both admins and the audience. Please be as specific as possible, we highly appreciate it!

Once we receive your email, our support team will take care of your request. Once done, you’ll get a credit note confirming the refund was issued. Depending on your bank, your funds will then arrive back to your account within a few days.

In case you do not qualify for Money Back Guarantee or you purchased a one-time event that got cancelled, send us an email to support@slido.com. We evaluate license cancellations and refund requests on a case-by-case basis.

Curious about more?

10 replies

I wanna ask you about the payment plan. The plan is just for annual plan payment. I do really want to use the Slido, but I really need to be helped if is it possible if I could do the payment monthly. 

Thank you so much.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Elisabet Siahaan

Thanks for thinking of us! 

At the moment, our plans are only available as a one-time event plan or annual. We don’t currently offer a monthly payment subscription. 

Sorry this wasn’t the answer you were looking for. if you need further assistance, our lovely customer care team are available 24/5 at support@slido.com, they’ll be happy to assist here! 

i had a professional plan, but now my organization has an educational team license.  How do I transfer my slidos to the new organization? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @melissalea13

You can do this by changing the license ownership. However, if the professional and EDU plan are under two different account names (email addresses), I would recommend getting in touch with our support team at support@slido.com who will be able to do this for you. 

Hope this helps! 

Hello,

Is it possible to use slido just once for an event?

Cause we don’t have a monthly use for it.

Best, 

Isabell

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Bestival

Absolutely! We have one time plan options in our pricing which gives you the flexibility to purchase a plan that suits your business requirements. The rest of the time, you still have access to the basic plan. 
You can even test your event with a one-time plan to ensure it runs smoothly. 

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with! 

Hello? I purchased Engage plan for one event today but now I found out that I need professional plan fot the same event. Do I need to pay the whole amount again? 

Or can I ask for refund for engage plan after I pay the professional? 

Thanks for the info!

R.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Ren,

Please reach out to our lovely customer care team at support@slido.com and they will assist you with upgrading your event.

Let me know if you have any further questions :)

I have purchased the engage version but cant access my data. What could be the issue? My account is still showing that I am on basic.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Technoserve ,

Could you please reach out to support@slido.com so we can take a look at your account and see what might have happened?

Sometimes older events may remain on the Basic plan and any new events you create will be on the purchased plan. We can easily fix this from Slido Support :)

Best,