Solved

Any technical issue if number of audience trying to access is more than the plan limit?

• 10 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, I am trying to host a event with possible audiences of 300+ and I know the limitation for basic plan is 100.

So if the number of the audience that trying to scan the QR code and getting access to the poll is more than 100, will there be any technical issue occur? or only the first 100 audience from the 300 can get in and participate in the poll(Which is what I expected)?

Thank you very much in advance!! 

icon

Best answer by Meggie from Slido 12 January 2023, 11:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @CCSGOGOGO,

For an event with 300+ participants, I would recommend getting the one-time or the annual professional plan (depending on if you’re planning just one event like this or multiple events).

When the number of participants significantly exceeds the limit (i.e. 10% more than the participant limit), we might block the event and then it won’t work at all. Just to be on the safe side, I would recommend getting a paid plan.

Hope this helps! :) Let me know if you need anything else.

Hi Meggie,

Thank you for the reply. Actually we are ok with only 100 participants in the poll instead of needing all of them to join, we just don’t know how to stop or block more people(over 100 limit) to trying to access to the poll. Do you know if there is settings like a button or switch to stop audience to join if participants are reaching the limit?

Thank you and it is kind urgent.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @CCSGOGOGO,

Do you maybe have email addresses of the attendees? If so, you could restrict access to 100 email addresses.

At the moment, there is no other way to restrict the number of participants but I hope this helps :)

Let me know if you have any further questions.