Question

How many polls can I use with the basic plan? And can I have two presentations in one day with 100 participants each?

• 15 July 2022
  • 7 replies

With basic - it says only 3 polls per event.  So does that mean after 3 Slido slides I can’t use it anymore unless I upgrade to the next level? 

Silly question, but I’ll ask anyway - each presentation you run you can have up to 100 participants (if you’re on basic)?  So if I have two presentations in a day - each could have up to 100 participants is that true?  

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Bo Clarke

3 polls per event is correct with our Basic plan. This will not affect how many slides you include in your event. 

And yes, each event could have 100 participants, providing you create an event for each presentation. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions! 

Hi

I will add it here since it’s pretty similar. I’m not really sure what do you mean as a single poll. I have a basic plan and would like to create google slides with quiz questions. Does it mean that I can only add 3 slides? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @mariapiszczola,

Yes, with the basic plan you can add up to 3 slido slides to your google slides presentation. However, if you run a quiz, you can add as many quiz questions (and slido slides) as you need.

Hope this helps :) Let me know if you have any further questions!

*Please note that some regions allow up to 5 polls on the Basic plan.

Hello! 

with the Slido free basic plan, what does it mean by one quiz per event? does that mean only one quiz qns?

i’m looking to have around 10 quiz qns for up to maybe 50 participants, could this be done with slido basic? 🙂 thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @daphnetong,

One quiz per event means that you can only run one quiz poll in one Slido event. However the number of questions in a quiz poll is not limited so you can run up to 30 questions with just one quiz poll (you can run more than 30 but we recommend keeping it under 30 for optimal performance).

Yes, running 10 quiz questions for 50 participants will work fine on the basic plan :)

Hope this helps!

A few questions on the free basic plan:

• How many events can I run simultaneously say for the 1st week of April, 2024? (I understand there is a limit of 3 polls per event)
  • What is the maximum number of events I get with the free basic plan?
Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @Zenobia 

there is no limit for running simultaneous events. In case you would need some help with administration of these events you can use our collaboration feature to invite additional people who can help with managing of the features: