Solved

Can I show interaction responses sorted by participant live during an event?

I would like to be able to ask a panel of experts for responses and then discuss their individual responses with the panel. Thank you for the help!

icon

Best answer by Alex 25 May 2021, 01:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Josh,

If I understand your question correctly, you’d like to show your audience what their responses were in polls during a live event and then discuss these results with your panel?

You can definitely do this by using our Present Mode feature :blush: It is available in all our 

Here’s a step-by-step article on how to use Present Mode

Please let us know if this is what you were looking for or if you need any help setting up!

Hi Alex,

I appreciate the response but I don’t think that was quite was I was asking.

Lets say I have 10 panelists (and an audience watching them) can I poll the 10 panelists and then show the poll responses to the audience (an panelists) by each panelist? For example:

Panelist 1 answered: A

Panelist 2 answered: B

Panelist 3 answered: A

Panelist 4 answered: C

etc...

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Josh,

I see! Sorry I didn’t understand it before.

This is possible through a bit of a workaround. You can set up 4 breakout rooms and have each room dedicated to one of the panelists. For example room 1 will be only used by Panelist A and room 2 will only be used by Panelist B. I’d also suggest renaming the rooms according to the panelists’ names to make things easier.

You can then have all panelists vote in their own rooms only and then show the results on the same Present View by just switching between the rooms on the top right corner to see what each of the panelists voted for.

You will have to make sure to duplicate all polls into all of the rooms though, so here’s a very simple how-to

Please let me know if this makes sense or if you need any help setting up! :)