Question

Can participants upload images along with their answers?

• 16 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Is it possible for participants of a quiz or poll to upload images along with their answers?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi Roger,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible for the participants to upload images into Slido. 

You can, however, add images to your polls or quizzes when you’re creating them for your audience - here’s more info on that.

That’s disappointing Alex!  Your app is a fantastic fit for my research company, but I desperately need the opportunity to upload photos and/or videos.  We would of course need to analyze the folder of uploads, but that is a show stopper feature I need to complete digital ethnographies or mobile shopalongs.

Please contact me and let me know if this is a feature you are planning in future upgrade or if this can be added as a custom white label use of your app.  This feature will be the driving force in my ability to subscribe/leverage your app.  Julie 479-200-7508 julie.walker@shopper1st.com

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Julie Walker ,

Thanks for your feedback! We will pass this along as a feature request for consideration as this is not a current feature on our roadmap.

If you would like to share a bit more about your use case please reach out to support@slido.com so we can understand a bit better.

Best,