Question

Can we remove the header from the Slido embedded iFrame?

• 25 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Our client wants to embed a Q&A and Poll into their site. They want to separate the two iframes into two different areas of the page. We’ve made two events and embedded as requested (see below), the client is asking if there’s a way to hide the hamburger menu and the Slido brand to avoid over cluttering their page and confusing their users. They’ve also asked if the Slido brands could be hidden. We have a corporate account, is this feature available in the Enterprise account?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @ShineNY,

Unfortunately, a quick answer to both of your questions is no. 

It’s not possible to hide the hamburger menu as it contains links to our Privacy Policy and Acceptable Use, which have to be available to the participants according to the GDPR law.

Also, it’s not possible to remove our logo from any event as we don’t offer white labeling under any of our licenses. 

I’m very sorry about that.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

Hello, 

I am wondering if there is a way to remove the Header from the Slido from the iFrame. I just want the functionality of Slido with out people having the ability of clicking around in the header. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @benmccormick,

At the moment, it’s not possible to remove the header because it contains links to our Acceptable Use and Privacy Policy, and also it’s the place where participants are able to change their privacy preferences. These all need to be accessible for legal reasons. 

However, if you would like to remove parts of the header menu, for example, the ‘Switch events’ button, we can do it from our side. Please reach out to us at support@slido.com and my lovely colleagues will take care of it. 

I hope this helped and let me know if you have more questions.