Question

How can I hide the passcode from Present view?

• 16 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone!

Is it possible to perform any customizations to the content displayed on the presentation slide used in Slido? For example, we’d like to use a passcode to restrict access during our meeting from non-voting members, but when we enable passcode as a security feature, it’s also displayed on the presentation slide.

Thanks! 

Chris

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @ChrisFurman,

There are ways you can customize the present mode, but at the moment, hiding the passcode is not possible. Enabling the passcode will always make it visible in present mode. However, if you reach out to us at support@slido.com, my lovely colleagues might be able to help. For an overview of the possible customizations, see this article under the title “Customization Settings”.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Hello,

as this article is about one year old, I like to ask if there has process been done. I have the same problem und so far I work around this by using Slido, but not shring the present mode. I have to share a cut out part of the screen with the present mode. That is causing some delay I would like to avoid.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Heiko ,

The Passcode is shown in Present mode so as your participants are joining the event by scanning the QR code they will also have the passcode presented to them as well.

The only way we will remove this is for Paid plans as it is a customization request submitted to support@slido.com 

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,