Question

Embed poll and only show other answers after the person answers

• 16 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello, I am looking to create an embedded poll exactly like this one: https://app.sli.do/event/dqfhrnwo/embed/polls/aa38af97-4867-46be-b9a8-6f0ba5f4ac4b

However, I am unable to figure out how to make it so that the answers are only revealed after the learner answers the poll. 

Any help?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @kristencooper,

The way you describe your poll - showing results after a participant submits their answer is actually the intended behaviour of this feature. 🤔This is to make sure we avoid voting bias.

I’m thinking, maybe you can see the results already because you’ve submitted an answer already? Can you please try and open the link on another device to see if it will still show you the results or just ask you to vote first? 

Please let me know if this helps - if not, feel free to open a chat with our Customer Care team (available 24hrs/Mon-Fri) to figure out what went wrong. 

Hi Alex! I figured it out, thank you for your reply! I was not realizing that I didn’t have any other answers inputted and that’s why it wasn’t showing replies. D’oh! :face_palm_tone1: