Question

For how many events one can be a guest collaborator? Is there any limit for the free plan?

• 10 November 2021
  • 4 replies

I’ve sent 4 invites to the slido breakouts to my team and one of them says that she cannot add another event since the limit is 3.  

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Aleksandra,

There is currently a limit for Basic Event owners to add up to 10 guests per event.

You can find some more detailed information in this article: 

However, if your colleague cannot access your event as a guest, it is because they’re already a guest in another event. They’ll need to be removed from that event and added to your event again. 

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions!

Context: I have a 3 day workshop with multiple modules with different facilitators across multiple geographies. I have setup a Slido for each module with all the different combination of facilitators. We have an Enterprise account

Complication: When I added the facilitators to each of the Slido sessions as collaborators, it appears that they can only be a collaborator for a single event. 

Questions:

1. Should the facilitators access Slido as a collaborator for up to 4 of the scheduled modules?
  2. Is this the best way to set it up?
Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Daryl C

That’s correct. Your collaborators can only be on one event at a time.
A workaround for this would be to remove them from the event that and then add them to the next event. It is possible to add them to multiple events when added as a user in Team management, depending on the number of seats. 

As your your set up, we would need to know a little bit more to work out what’s best for your company. Our brilliant customer care team are available 24/5 on support@slido.com or you can contact us through live chat from your Slido admin.

Hope this helps!

Thanks. Unfortunately, that will be difficult to do as I am based in Australia, and we have session running over night in US and then late in the evening in India. So that will not be possible. We have tested and I can see they will be removed from the other sessions after they jump on the one.

Any work around? Not sure if running a Q&A session over multiple sessions with a different audience but the same collaborator will work.

I will contact the customer care team for further advice about the scenario and our Enterprise account