Question

How can I display results before and after a training?

• 5 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi Community,

I’m working on a training event. Within this training, I’d like to have a PRE-training survey and a POST-training survey. Both surveys have the same exact questions (and answers). I would like to present (ideally in a single screen/report) results from both PRE and POST surveys to show the improvements to the audience, highlighting the effectiveness of the training… I’d like to also show more basic statistics (average score, min/max, std. dev., etc.)

Does anybody know how to do this or is this even a feature? I purchased the Professional Plan, yet I don’t seem to find a way to execute this… Alternatively, does anybody have any other proposal as to how to show improvement?

Thank you,

OM-22

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @OM-22 

Firstly, thanks for choosing Slido to run your event! It sounds like you want to facilitate a check for your participants understanding before and after their training? 

You can create a survey in slido from selecting ‘create survey’ from the menu in your event or by merging your polls into a survey. You can also create a permanent link to send to your attendees. 
As for reports, you can Export your results and format them in xls files, but we do not have a widget to create averages. You would need to manipulate the data to achieve this (graphs, tables etc.)  outside of Slido. 

Alternatively, you can create an event infographic to display your data which is a very basic version of your request. 

Hope this is helpful, let me know if you have anymore questions! 

Best,

I would like to do something nearly identical to this - we ask a question, they choose A or B.  We discuss the ideas behind the question, the pros and cons of each choice, etc, then we ask the same question and let them choose A or B again.  I want to display the results from BOTH times the question was asked to highlight how opinions changed after learning more about the background of the topic.

How can I achieve this in the presentation?  

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @alysia ,

Thank you for your question and details of what you’d like to accomplish.

There is not an exact solution for this case but let me explain what I would suggest to see if this could work for you.

I would create the Poll, duplicate it and allow the participants to respond to the first one. Once the discussion is done, activate the next question so you would have the Before and After responses to each poll separate. There is not a way to display 2 poll results at the same time currently but you could switch back and forth to show the differing results.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,