Question

How do I create 1 slido event with multiple quizzes that will not be connected?

• 8 September 2021
  • 3 replies

I have a presentation tomorrow and creating a slido event that has many quizzes for. the team.   Each will need to be treated as a separate quiz with its own leaderboard.  I dont want to create multiple slido events (because this will be a pain for the audience).  I want to create 1 slido event that will then have multiple quizzes with each one having their own leaderboard and not connected to the other quizzes.  Is this possible?  Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @lvenkate

You should be able to create multiple quizzes within a single event. Please see the quick tutorial below. This option is not possible only in Basic plans which are limited to one quiz per event. 

Adding another quiz in Webex:
If you’re using the Webex integration and you already have a poll or a quiz created in your event, you’ll see a green ‘plus’ button or ‘create a poll’ link underneath.

Clicking any of them would automatically create a blank Multiple-choice poll as a default option. To change it to quiz and start adding your questions, simply click the ‘Multiple-choice’ drop-down and select quiz:

Using Slido Admin: 

If you’re in Slido admin, click the green “Create poll” button and select Quiz from the drop-down: 

Hope this helps. Please let me know if anything’s unclear. Happy to help!

Hi I’m wondering if there is any limit on the number of quizzes within a single event please?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @SimonT,

No, there is no limit on the number of quizzes in a single event on paid plans. The only limit is that you can’t have more than 100 polls or 100 000 characters per room.

However, if you are using the free Basic plan, you can only have one quiz per event.

Hope this helps :) Let me know if you have any further questions.