Question

how do I mark words on a Slido Board as “already discussed”?

• 22 January 2022
  • 3 replies

How do I mark words on a Slido Board as “already discussed” when the Group have covered them?  thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @MattB,

If by “Slido Board” you mean the Q&A, you can simply mark questions as answered by hovering over each of them and clicking on the green tick on the right side - this will archive the question and it won’t be shown on either Present or Participant views. You’ll still be able to find the question in your analytics though.

You can find a more detailed how-to to marking questions as answered here:

Please let me know if my explanation makes sense or if you need more help!

Hi! Thank you so much for your answer! I don’t seem to have the facility to click a green tick. I can only delete. Is that due to an account limitation?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @MattB,

The green tick is only possible for questions in the Q&A. If you click on the Audience Q&A tab and participants send in questions, you can mark them as answered and they will be archived.

We don’t have this feature for word clouds, so you would need to delete each submission that had been discussed. I would recommend using the Q&A feature instead because when if you mark a question as answered, it will be archived and you can find it later, however if you delete a submission in a word cloud, you will not be able to recover it.

Hope this helps :)