Solved

How do I view my slido results as they come in?

• 2 August 2021
  • 1 reply

I have 7 live slido’s as of today. They are each running for a week and I would like to see the results as they are coming in. I can’t work out where I view this. I had hoped they would form a word cloud. Can you help? I feel like I’ve clicked on any viable option and nothing is coming up.

icon

Best answer by Meggie from Slido 5 August 2021, 16:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Cobby,

You can see the results of an active poll on the right-hand side of Slido admin. All you need to do is activate a poll and the results will show up. To see the results of inactive polls, click on the three dots next to the desired poll and select “View results”

If you would like to present results of an active poll, click on the green “Present” button in the top right corner of your Slido admin. This will open a new tab with the live results. You can find out more about seeing and showing poll results here.

You mention that you’ve clicked on every option but nothing has come up. Have you activated your poll or shared a link to it? Without these, participants will not be able access the poll and submit their answers.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions :)