Question

How long can you keep a poll active?

• 24 February 2021
  • 4 replies

How long can you keep a poll active? I am looking for an option that would allow me to leave the polls open for 4-6 weeks. Is this possible with slido?

4 replies

I would also like to know this.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @jperry & @JSG,

A poll can remain active forever if you share your event with your participants via a permanent link

The whole event will be accessible forever via that link, even after the event code expires (after 7 days).

Let me know if this makes sense and if you need more help :) 

How long can a poll be active in your event? Last day I created a poll, but today, althought I see my event and all details, I dont'see my poll. How can see my previous poll? Another question...How long wll be accessible the event code for partecipant? 
Thank you so much!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Fede,

If you share your event via a permanent link and activate your poll, it will remain active forever, or until you disable all polls as a feature.  

An event code is only valid for 7 days. If you are looking to have your event accessible for longer, I’d suggest sharing your event with your participants via the permanent link.

Regarding your poll disappearing from your event, are you checking the poll as a participant or an admin? If you're checking the event through the participant mode, you’ll have to activate the poll in admin in order to see it in the participant view. If you’re looking in the admin and your poll still isn’t showing up - please contact our customer support at support@slido.com and they’ll be able to help you out!

Please let us know if you need any more help!