Solved

How to show results to participants as they're filling in a survey?

• 8 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Is it in any way possible to let participants fill in a survey and allready see the answers of others after filling in the survey?

icon

Best answer by Meggie from Slido 11 April 2022, 18:58

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Giovanna,

Participants can only see other participants’ answers to all polls if you present this live.

When you activate a survey and click on the arrow next to the survey question, results will show up for all participants and you can only show the results of one question at a time. 

If you would like participants to see results of all polls without having to show each result yourself, you can run individual polls instead. When you share a direct link to a poll, participants can see the answers after submitting their answer. Keep in mind that wish this solution, you would need to send multiple direct links to each of your polls.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions 🤗

Just want to point out this is a pain point for me as well. I have about 70 internal teammates doing offline surveys and would like them to see all survey results as opposed to the 1 I personally select. The reason upgraded my Slido was so I can ask more than 3 questions at a time (saves me from asking team to use multiple links/QR codes since they don’t have time for that), and to have the non-moderated offline survey. If my team is not able to interact with each other on all questions, by viewing each other’s responses, then I may need to look elsewhere.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Rod M,

Sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for sharing! I am passing this on to our product team.

Let me know if we can help with anything else.

I’ld like to second Rod’s point. Its a real painpoint for me right now. Would be useful to be able to share all survery results with all participants on their individual screens. thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @CarLaX,

Sorry to hear that. Thank you for sharing!