Question

In the Quiz function, if I create a question with pictures, then the answer options will not be displayed on the screen during presentation.

• 6 August 2021
  • 5 replies

In the Quiz function, if I create a question with pictures, then the answer options will not be displayed on the screen during presentation. 

Is there a way to display both question, picture and answer options in the presentation screen?

Thank you. 

5 replies

Hi @Rybi,

thank you for your question regarding images in quiz.

Currently there is no way to display image and question/results at the same time, unfortunately.
However, our product team is working in this request and you can expect some update on the matter in the near future.

Best,
Anna

A pretty important function that still does not work. I hope it’s fixed soon. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @George8,

I have some great news for you! Slido now displays both the picture and the results side-by-side in Present Mode for both quizzes and polls. 

Try it out and please let us know if you have any feedback 😊 

Dear Alex.   I built a PowerPoint quiz on Wednesday night and the description you give above didn’t work.  If you have just upgraded it then I’ll try it.  

Thanks

george

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, @George8, thanks for getting back to us.

Although the option Alex mentioned is not available directly in PowerPoint, you can set up the view in Slido admin. Just log in to your account at slido.com and then: 

1. Select your event (Slido session in PowerPoint)
  2. In Live Polls tab, click the three vertical dots next to your image poll and click ‘Edit
  3. Under the image choose ‘Show image and results side by side

In case you find it useful, here you can find more information about polls with images: 

Hope this helps! 

Dasa from Slido