Solved

How do I get participant data in Microsoft Teams?

• 23 August 2022
  • 2 replies

hi,

I have an upcoming meeting on Microsoft Teams with ~100 people. All participants are logged into MS Teams. Will Slido capture the login info for the poll? Will there be poll results by user- with each users login? Or slido relies solely on the email or name that people put in while responding to the survey? To get accurate info, I am trying to find a way to get people’s Teams login info on the poll results.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Cori from slido 30 August 2022, 11:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Renju

I’m not sure what you mean by getting people’s teams login info but this wouldn’t be secure so you wouldn’t be able to access logins for this. 

If you mean you’d like to be able to see who responded, you can get participants names and emails to see who voted, but this would need to be set up in Slido admin and is available with Engage or higher. You can find more about using the Teams integration with Slido on the link.

Let me know if you have any more questions! 

Thank you @Cori from slido 

I do use the admin set up in slido where I need user info for some surveys. I was wondering if the users Teams info (user name and email) is available to Slido and it looks like it isn’t.

Thank you for the response and have a great day!!