Question

Presenting an integrated powerpoint on a different computer

• 3 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi. I have created a PowerPoint with Slido integrated on my laptop. I need to present this to a large audience but will have to log in via the lecture hall computer without much time to set up in advance. How do I ensure my integrated slides present properly and the Slido component activates? I can’t currently make it work on another computer

Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @teacher24,

Hmm that’s an interesting use case. To present from another computer, you would need to download and install our Powerpoint add-on, so if you’re limited on time, I would recommend either using our standalone app and switching between Slido and Powerpoint manually or using our Google slides integration.

Switching between your presentation and Slido is very easy - you just need to log in at www.slido.com, click on your event, open present mode in full screen and then you can switch between this window and PowerPoint using the three-finger swipe on Mac or Alt+Tab on Windows.

If you decide to use the Google slides integration. it works pretty much the same as PowerPoint except you don’t need to download it.

Hope this helps :)