Question

Quiz answers posted once participants joined

• 14 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Has anyone ever had the quiz answers show up before participants start taking the quiz?

I tested beforehand on my phone and tried to replicate after on my computer and can’t understand why all the questions and correct answers were posted before participants even began. What did I miss?

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @th_karen,

That sounds quite strange! Would you be able to share any screenshots?

Did you maybe test the event before running the quiz? What happened exactly? What did participants see?

Hi Meggie...yeah, totally strange! I tested a few times prior to the quiz and it worked like a previous live quiz I ran. After each test, I reset the results and ran a new one.

When the quiz live, after each user entered their name to participate, they saw what looked like an answer sheet. I wasn’t able to take a screenshot as this was (mortifyingly) live during a companywide meeting. I just saw my CEO’s screen and knew something went wrong.

I tested the quiz again after the meeting and it worked perfectly, just like it did in prior test runs.

Hey @th_karen,

That sounds quite strange! Would you be able to share any screenshots?

Did you maybe test the event before running the quiz? What happened exactly? What did participants see?

I did experienced this bug last week! We were running an event for about 200-300 people and one of the participants told me he was shown all of the questions and correct answer right after click “Join”. Here is the screenshot showing Q&A of our quizzes. We tested twice before the final run but nothing like this ever happened.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @th_karen,

So sorry to hear that! It must have been stressful.

Thank you for sharing @HC Research and I’m sorry it didn’t work for you either.

Did you both use an integration (eg Powerpoint or Google slides)? Did all participants see this or just one?

@HC Research 

The screenshot looks very similar to what I saw on our CEO’s screen.

@Meggie from Slido 

Yes, I was using the PPT integration. All the participants that entered their name and “Join” saw it (or at least from what I can tell from the live feedback).

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @th_karen and @HC Research,

I will reach out to you both via email because we’ll need to look deeper into this. Thank you for sharing!