Question

Quiz Function: Show image after results

• 3 December 2022
  • 3 replies

In the Quiz function, is there a way to show the image after showing the results of the question? Essentially the image will be the correct answer to the question. 

Currently the image is shown when the question is being asked. Thanks

3 replies

Hi All - I have just created my first ‘quiz’ by using the poll functions but have a few stumbling blocks I cannot see to solve. Hoping someone can help!

1.  When I run the survey, it shows the results immediately even though I chose the option to 'show results on click'. How do I get the screen to show the questions first and then on click show the submitted answers?

2. Not all the answers show on my screen? Even though I've cut some words, the content does not re-align to show all the answers but there is space to if the text/line spaces were altered.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @MelanieP

It sounds like you are running Slido through one of our integrations. Can you tell me a little bit more about your set up and what you are using to present the meeting?

You are able to control when you can display the results to your team by editing the settings in your poll. Just go to the three dots on the right hand side of the poll question, and toggle on Hide live results. You will then get an option to show these results from your Slido admin.

hide results from Slido admin

As for the answers not showing on the screen, Slido can typically fit 8 open text poll answers in present mode without the need to scroll. You can also Zoom In/Out in present mode, making it easier to display all of your responses. 

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @Professional Practice,

No, at the moment you can only show images before the results or alongside the results but there is no way to show the image after the results. If you’re using PowerPoint, you could run your poll and then add the image to the next slide.

Sorry I can’t help much here 😞 I will pass this on as feedback.