Solved

Quiz leaderboard

Hello! Is it possible to show more than 5 items in the quiz result?

icon

Best answer by Alex 6 December 2021, 21:40

View original

11 replies

Can I expand the leaderboard to show more than just the top 5?  I’d like to show a longer list, or even all participants in the leaderboard.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Scot,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to expand the leaderboard to show a full list of your participants in Present Mode.

After you finish your quiz, your participants will see the place they finished on on their screens, even if they finish lower than 5th place 😊

However, you can export your leaderboard to show all participants and how well they did with your quiz.

Here’s a more detailed how-to article about data exports 👇

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions!

Or can I limit the number of the leaderboard to a specific number so as only to have a limited number of winners?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @maoni

Unfortunately, It’s not possible for the leaderboard to display more or less than 5 participants in present mode, although I can see why this would be useful!

When the quiz is over, participants will be able to see where they were placed on the leaderboard regardless of whether it was below 5th place. This will display on their screens. 

One thing you could do to work around this is to export your quiz leaderboard results to present to your participants on how well they did!

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @VEGroup,

Yes! You can see the full leaderboard when you open Slido admin or when you export the leaderboard.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks, I know the export. But I should show 10 winners live at the end of the Quiz

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @VEGroup

This isn’t possible live, you could export the leaderboard or see it in full. When the leaderboard is presented live it is designed to show the first 5 however I will pass this on as feedback to the wider team. 

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with! 

Can I expand the leaderboard to show more than just the top 5?  I’d like to show a longer list, or even all participants in the leaderboard.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Questions from Yammie ,

Currently the Leaderboard will only show the top 5. You can export your poll results to see the full list of participants but it will not display on the present mode.

Let us know if this helps!

Best,

hi there, could you please share an image of what an exported quiz leaderboard looks like at the end? how does it show the full stack ranking of the fastest/accurate answers across all participants? thank you.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @mt0512 

I made an export of quiz which I just randomly created. It shows how many correct answer each user achieved. In the exports there are not shown ranks or speed of responses. So you could only evaluate each user according to number of correct votes.