Can I use Slido's API?

• 24 August 2020
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We currently don't support integrations using our API.

If you're interested in a partnership or would you like to share your ideas about an integration, please contact us.

We'd love to help! ❤️

14 replies

Hi there,
Are there any plans to allow integrations via APIs?

Rick

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @RickWright,

Not at the moment. If this changes, we’ll let you know so keep an eye on this space :)

I just want to add weight to the request.

We would love to integrate Slido Polls more into our automated setup of Webex Meetings.

Mainly it is important to share prepared polls between different hosts.

It would be great if this could be done via API.

Best regards

Lewis

one more request for API. Thank you!

Would also like to add weight to being able use Slido’s API, as it would allow us to further integrate Slido in our organization.

I’m also very interested in being able to connect to Slido via an API, mainly to automate exporting survey results and feeding them into other systems.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Andy Kleinke 

There are no current plans to add or support integrations via an API, but I can see how it would be useful. Keep an eye on our product news for any updates! 😊

Alternatively, you can share your idea for an integration by contacting us for consideration. 

Hope this helps!

Another vote for this functionality.

We’d like to encourage user feedback on surveys prior to an certificate being issued on our event management system. Other systems can do this, but we love Slido! 

Hi all,

Another vote for the API. 

Do we have any API to extract the Event statistics? Since I cannot find any where.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @is.vn

There are no plans for us to add an API integration, thanks for sharing this feedback though! 

You are, however, able to export results from your events and explore your event analytics from Engage plans and higher. 

Hope this helps!

Hello,

One more vote for APIs. Even though they are not in your roadmap yet you might consider this in the future if you get additional votes here.

I’d love to see an option to download analytics data from Slido over a REST API. Sure, all the info is in the admin portal if I want to access it, but allowing your uses to automate their process it will only be beneficial.

Thanks,

Alessandro

Hi Slido,

I came across a presentation from 11 months ago by some Slido analytic engineers on YouTube talking about they used dbt to create a data API (code-named Data Pi).  However, there is no documentation or public facing announcement for APIs.  Is this really a thing?  Can you please point me to documentation or any other information?

Thanks,

Rob

One more vote. Slido is great but it’s hard to understand that bulk uploading of polls is not at the top of your development roadmap. I don’t understand your priorities. Copy pasting in a hundred questions is the worst.

Please do something, anything, in this regard. An open API would be best but even a csv import function would work for us.

Thank you! 

agree with Mukti here. creating and pulling results from ~100 polls, would be very helpful to do this programmatically...