Slido Teams up With Zoom to Bring More Interaction to Your Online Meetings

• 13 October 2020
  • 15 replies
Slido Teams up With Zoom to Bring More Interaction to Your Online Meetings
Badge
  • Slido Product Manager
  • 30 replies

Slido Teams up With Zoom To Bring More Interaction to Your Online Meetings

We are excited to announce that Slido has teamed up with Zoom and is one of the apps that will become part of Zapps

Zoom introduced Zapps (best of breed collaboration and productivity apps within Zoom experience) on October 14 during their annual user conference Zoomtopia. With Zapps, Zoom is bringing even more engagement and collaboration to the hundreds of millions of daily Zoom meeting participants around the globe.

We look forward to bringing Slido to Zoom to make it even easier for you to interact with your remote teams and audiences during your Zoom Meetings.

What will Slido for Zoom allow you to do?

Slido for Zoom will let you engage your participants throughout your Zoom meeting with:

📊Live polls (multiple choice, word cloud, open text, rating, survey)

🏆Quizzes with leaderboard

🙋‍♀️Audience Q&A

ePFs2SqA7vnrdmZQAzbMtrJxuJfwJWiHUMQWAyNdbYps-N_Obr6j-f033fBltHndk1lK9ZcvQ-JDDT2r_6NSsQctUosvcN_TFk6c4WwM8HnuVxRZmLjLen5Vb01kt34fPjOkrNSA5Yj-NwrgAw

You will be able to manage all interaction from one place, without switching between applications.

When will Slido for Zoom be available?

Slido for Zoom app is currently under development, and it will be available in 2021. This will be the first version of the integration and we will be gradually adding more features.

Which Slido plan is required?

Slido for Zoom will be available with all plans, including Basic.

Will Slido for Zoom work with Zoom Meeting and/or Zoom Video Webinar (add-on)?

Slido for Zoom will work with both Zoom Meeting and Zoom Video Webinar products.

What happens with the current integration with Zoom Video Webinar?

We'll be turning off our Zoom Webinars integration (beta) on January 31st.

15 replies

I cannot find where to enter my email at the web address given to get notified with this becomes available.

Badge

Hi @PreconJon,

Thank you for raising this.

I’m afraid that we’ve taken down the option to sign up for updates regarding Slido for Zoom. I apologize that you found outdated information in this article - I’ve updated it based on your feedback. Once the integration is available (later this year), we’ll for sure update both our homepage and Community.

Stay tuned!

Adam 

This would be really great if it can happen earlier this year, when we need it most. Academic community may not need it as much in the fall if things go to back to normal.

Will there be an option to limit voting to certain participants? Voters vs just observers?

Dear Slido Team,

I am planning a digital event on February 15th-19th.

Is there a chance that Slido will already be integrated in the Zoom Apps ?

Best,

Xavier

When slido was integrated with PowerPoint, the first thing that popped into my mind was:

I NEED THIS IN ZOOM :D

Thank you for making online communication more interactive and fun with a user-friendly tool

I hope it will be available next month for my upcoming event >_<

Badge

@taghamd @XavierSngln Thank you for your questions and feedback. We’re planning to start working on the Zoom App as soon as we can, however, this won’t happen in February.

Once we have an update on the timeline, we will share it with everyone.

Thanks for your patience!

Badge

@Bmwendo We’re not yet sure what’s going to be possible in the first version of the Zoom App, however, we’re noting this as a feature request. Thank you!

Hi we would love this feature, as we go live every day for 8 hours helping our customers and the zoom Q&A just does not cut it, can we get notified of when this is out?

Badge

Hi @james wrest clickfunnels - as soon as have have a better timelines, we will keep everyone posted. We are also very excited about bring Slido to Zoom! Thanks for being patient.

@taghamd @XavierSngln Thank you for your questions and feedback. We’re planning to start working on the Zoom App as soon as we can, however, this won’t happen in February.

Once we have an update on the timeline, we will share it with everyone.

Thanks for your patience!

Hi Martin, are there any updates on when Slido will be available for Zoom? As a teacher I’m very keen in using this for my webinar. May I also know how the pricing will be like?

Thank you!

Do you know if this integration will work with the Zoom Web Client or will this only work within the Zoom Desktop Client?

Hi

Is there a possibility we can have a little more clarification then just 2021, a year is a long time.

Is it planned for Q2, Q3 or Q4.

I ask because it would allow us to plan things accordingly.

Badge

Hi @binabdilwali , apologies for not making the date a bit more specific, we’re still waiting for Zoom to open up their platform for developers like us. We haven’t received any concrete answer as of now, but we’re really hoping to have the Slido for Zoom app available in Q3.

Badge

@Lisa Ng Hi Lisa, we’re still waiting for Zoom to open up their platform for developers like us. We haven’t received any concrete answer as of now, but we’re really hoping to have the Slido for Zoom app available in Q3.

Regarding the pricing, there will be no extra cost associated with our Zoom App, feature-wise, it will reflect our current packages.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Once we have an update, you will be definitely notified.