Schools out for summer 🏫 , but that doesn’t stop our teams here at Slido! See what we’ve been working on and what’s improved for our users in July. As always, we’d love to know what you think! 💡
🔒 Keeping your presentations in PowerPoint secure
- PowerPoint has joined the switch to authenticate users with Slido TheAuth, our new internal Slido app. Why not try Slido for PowerPoint and see how it works for you.
🔗 Integration with Webex personal devices & Advanced settings
- Slido for Webex (Participants only) is now available on Webex personal devices registered to the specific user with RoomOS 10.16.1.6 or later. On top of that, you can now access Slido’s advanced settings such as privacy, Q & A and live polls through Webex directly.
📊 Topics for Open text polls are now available in Slido Labs
- Ever wanted to see the common topics and themes that your participants share in polls? Now you can do just that! Toggle on OpenText topics in your event settings under Slido labs. When this is enabled, you will see the common topics at the top.
🖊️️ See when someone is typing in your Word cloud and Open text polls
- See when your participants have finished their thought in meetings with word clouds or open text polls.
🔍 Zoom In and Out in Present Mode
- See more or less of your content on screen whilst presenting with our Zoom In/Out feature. Works when presenting with Slido and Google slides integration. Great for when you need to display more poll results*
Not available with PowerPoint
📈 Improved engagement analytics
- Measuring your meeting engagement just got easier with our improved engagement analytics.
🚧 Data Retention Policy banner, now in Admin
- If your organization has a data retention policy with us, users will see a green banner at the top of the admin page when they log in on a desktop. You can read more about our data retention FAQ’s here.
Ukrainian Language now added to Webex
- You can now run our Webex integration in Ukrainian. This can be automated by switching your operating system or browser language.
As always, let us know what you think below, or at firstname.lastname@example.org