Question

Attendees are not able to see Slido polls in Microsoft Teams

• 7 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I have added Slido to my meeting in Microsoft Team. I can create polls etc. and attendees are able to participate via the slido website login.

The attendees however are not seeing the polls on the Microsoft Teams meeting screen. They are logged in via the app.  

Do I (as organiser of the meeting) need to do anything else so they can see the Slido polls on Microsoft Teams?

Thanks.

Karen

6 replies

I am having the same problem.

Badge

Hi there, just to confirm, all participants are logged in to the same organization and using the desktop app installed on their computer? Thank you

Hi 

I face the same problem. Setting up a poll works well but my meeting participants don’t see it, even if all work on the app and are in the same organisation. Any advice here?

Thank you!

Judith

Badge

Hi @Judith M,

I sent you a private message so we can try to figure out together what might be happening here. Feel free to reach out to me directly.

Many thanks,

Mario.

Hi,

I have added Slido to my meeting in Microsoft Team. I can create polls etc. and attendees are able to participate via the slido website login.

The attendees however are not seeing the polls on the Microsoft Teams meeting screen. They are logged in via the app.  

Do I (as organiser of the meeting) need to do anything else so they can see the Slido polls on Microsoft Teams?

Thanks.

Karen

I have the exact same problem. I add slido to my meeting, create the polls and launch, but the attendees are not able to see the poll.

Badge

Hi @Beccas12,

Thanks for reaching out, I’d try to help the best I can.

There are 2 things necessary in order for your attendees to see the poll:

1. The meeting has to be scheduled via Teams (or Outlook) calendar for Slido to be part of it
  2. Only attendees from within your organization joining via Teams app are able to see Slido during the meeting

If the above is true yet your attendees are still unable to see Slido, the best would be to connect and have a look together at what might be the reason for Slido not showing to your attendees. Feel free to reach out to me at mceselka@slido.com and I’d be more than happy to schedule the call with you.

Thanks,

Mario.