Question

Slido via Microsoft Teams - participants see all events

• 7 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Dear all,

I tested using the Microsoft Teams integration. Whilst this worked perfectly with my colleague who had not set up any events himself, I ran into issues with my other colleague. He had set up Slido events himself in the past.

I launched the event during the teams call and he was prompted to log into his Slido account. When he did so, he did not see my question, instead he saw all the events he had set up in the past. Is there anything I can do to avoid this?

Thanks,

Karen

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Karen Baurdoux,

This most likely happened because your second colleague - the one who was prompted to log in and saw a list of events was the meeting host and not an attendee. Meeting hosts won’t see the side panel with participant view, that is why he wasn’t able to see your question.

To avoid this problem, you have to make sure that the organizer of the call is the same person as the owner of the Slido event. 

Please let me know if this makes sense or if there’s anything else that I can help with 😊

Hi Alex! Thank you so much. This makes perfect sense - he was the organisor of the meeting. Thanks a lot of clarifying this!