Question

Display lots of potential answers in a quiz

• 28 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am trying to use Slido integrated with Powerpoint to run a live quiz. There are 12 possible answers to each question, but when I run the presentation only the first 9 are displayed. If the correct answer is number 10, 11, or 12 this is not displayed as it is “off screen”

The web interface shows all 12 options and then the answer correctly.

Is there any easy solution or workaround?

Thanks!

1 reply

Badge

Hi @Der_Andy_C

Apologies for getting back to you so late :( Your post somehow slipped through the cracks and I just go to it now. 

I’m afraid there isn’t any workaround for this. The only way would be to have the correct answer among those seen on the screen, but I’m not sure if that would work for you. Might be easier for participants to guess the correct answer. 

Unless you’re open to trying a different option. We have a standalone tool ( available in all our plans)- Switcher. 

You would need to download in on your laptop/PC, have it running in the background, while you have your presentation open in full screen. Then from a secondary device, smartphone/tablet/laptop you’d just need to choose the moment when you want to switch from your slides to Slido. Works both ways, just important to have that second device as a “remote control”. This will should enable have all options on the screen, as you’ll be switcher to the web version.

Hope this helped! Let me know if you would have any follow up questions. Promise to come back to you sooner.