Question

Embed Slido in an existing slide

• 23 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi Community,

by default, integrated with Powerpoint, Slido will create a new slide to show the survey.

What I’m trying to do is to create a star rating poll that will be embedded in an existing slide, so that while I’m presenting the content and discussing it, viewers can use the poll to provide live feedback whether the content is relevant for them or not.

I’ve seen no option to resize the poll, or format it, so that it will only take a small corner in the current slide (and does not require a full page slide for itself). Is there any way this can be achieved with Slido?

I hope the question is clear ! TIA!

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @ribelles,

Embedding a Slido poll in an existing Powerpoint slide is not possible at the moment but you could use standalone Slido for this. Simply log in at www.slido.com, set up your event and activate a rating poll while you are presenting. You can then switch between your Powerpoint presentation and the Slido event with our app Switcher, the three-finger swipe if you are on a Mac, or by pressing Alt+Tab if you are on a Windows computer. This way you can run polls independently of your presentation.

Thank you for sharing your use case though! I will pass it on :)

Let me know if you need anything else 🙏