Question

In need of Powerpoint for a Mac!

• 20 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello! Is there any integration of Slido in Powerpoint on a Mac?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @ssilver18,

Unfortunately, our PowerPoint integration is currently only available for Windows. 

However, we do have a great Google Slides integration that works equally great! Would you be up for trying that in the meantime?

Let me know if you need any help with setting it up! 

Hi @ssilver18,

Unfortunately, our PowerPoint integration is currently only available for Windows. 

However, we do have a great Google Slides integration that works equally great! Would you be up for trying that in the meantime?

Hi @Alex - I second @ssilver18’s feature request. You’ve suggested using Google Slides “in the meantime”, does that mean PowerPoint for Mac compatibility is coming? And if so, would you have an ETA on this please? I’ve tried the Switcher app and that’s not quite what I am looking for.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @pmteam,

The Slido for PowerPoint integration on Mac is definitely something that we are looking into but unfortunately, we don’t have an ETA for it right now. That’s why we recommend using our Google Slides integration for now, as it’s available for both Mac and Microsoft users. I do realize that it’s not the best solution for Mac PowerPoint users, to just switch to another tool just to use Slido. 

As an easy and quick fix to try that we used in the “old-days” (pre-integrations) is to set up 2 screens on your Mac - one with slides and one with Slido wall and simply swipe between them, if your presentation setup allows that. 

I’d love to hear your feedback on Switcher and why it’s not a working that well for you?