Solved

How can I use Slido in PowerPoint presentation and Webex without multiple screens?

• 7 October 2021
  • 3 replies

I had a presentation that a colleague set up. When the meeting started she added me as a cohost. However I was not able to set up Slido to work within Webex itself. I was wondering how meetings can be set up and Slido will always work within Webex itself. Not everyone has 2 or 3 screen to run Slido and not fully savvy to have it run on their phone at the same time either.

Please advise.  

icon

Best answer by Dasa from Slido 7 June 2022, 12:45

View original

3 replies

Badge

Hey @Greggy,

Just to be sure, you were the co-host and you wanted to use the Slido integration in Webex, is that right?

In this case, this article will show you how do it step by step, but that should definitely work for you if you were the co-host. Just click “Apps” and open Slido and it should work. What were it saying when you tried to run it, please?

Also, we have a good news, from 16th of June you will be able to use Slido in Webex even as the participants, here’s an article on it.

I hope this helps, and please do let us know what was happening when it didn’t launch for you. Either here, or send us an email to support@slido.com

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, @Greggy

Just wanted to share a resource we created about how to use Slido in Webex with your PowerPoint presentation which I think might come in handy. 

Also, on the link below you can find additional materials for anyone using Slido in Webex: 

https://resources.webex.com/webex-essentials/slido

Hope that helps! Please do let me know if you have any outstanding questions or feedback. 

Hi, @Greggy

Just wanted to share a resource we created about how to use Slido in Webex with your PowerPoint presentation which I think might come in handy. 

Also, on the link below you can find some useful materials we created for anyone using Slido in Webex: 

https://resources.webex.com/webex-essentials/slido

Hope that helps! Please do let me know if you have any outstanding questions or feedback. 

Perfect,  this is exactly what I needed.  Thank you very much, very helpful!