Solved

Unable to add more than one quiz question in Powerpoint

• 17 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I use Slido directly from PowePoint so that I don’t have to exit my presentation while presenting. In the past, I’ve been able to create a multiple choice quiz right in PowerPoint but when I try to now, it only allows me to create a one question quiz. Once I go to Slido website I can create a multiple question quiz but I’d have to leave my presentation to do so. What happened? How was I able to do so in the past and not anymore? 

icon

Best answer by Meggie from Slido 21 March 2022, 13:42

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @GQ_Jay,

In PowerPoint, you can only create one quiz question at a time, but they all add up into one quiz poll.

When you’re creating a quiz in PowerPoint, you need to add all questions one by one and they all have a separate slide. But this doesn’t mean they are all separate polls. When you open your event from www.slido.com, you will see that all questions were added into one quiz poll.

So to create a quiz poll in PowerPoint, simply add all of your quiz questions one by one and you’re good to go! :)

Hope this helps! I can see how this would be confusing and I will pass it on as feedback. Let me know if you need anything else.