Solved

How can I move from computer to computer to present PowerPoint?

• 23 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Slido works well on my laptop.  If I try to present from the OneDrive or on another computer, it does not work.  Do I need to install something on every PC I will be presenting from?

icon

Best answer by Meggie from Slido 24 August 2022, 14:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Kagsparker,

When you’re sharing your Powerpoint presentation via OneDrive or presenting from another computer, please make sure that:

• you have the AutoSave option enabled in PowerPoint - this will sync the file either with your OneDrive account
  • both computers have the Slido for PowerPoint app installed
  • you are signed into your Slido account

Hope this helps! :) Let me know if you have further questions.

Hi

Thanks, as I am working in the OneDrive it automatically saves any changes.  I can’t see how to enable autosave - could you give me any pointers?

Karen 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Kagsparker

If your OneDrive is automatically saving any changes as you say, you shouldn’t need to enable autosave. 

1. Go to File > Options > Save.
  2. Check that the AutoSave box is ticked.

If this still isn’t working for you, you may need to follow the troubleshooting for enabling autosave with Microsoft, as this would need to be resolved on their end. As my colleague advised, you would need to make sure your OneDrive account was logged in on any other computers you wish to present from with PowerPoint for Slido installed.