Question

Running two PowerPoint presentations with Slido at the same time

• 25 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Can I present 2 different powerpoints at the same time using the same slido account?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @andreapanter,

Yes, you can present two different Powerpoints at the same time if they are linked to two different events or rooms.

When presenting two Powerpoint presentations at the same time, you need to link each presentation to a different event or a different room. The linked events and rooms can be in the same account. This is because you can run multiple Slido events at the same time but you can only link one Powerpoint presentation to one Slido event. 

Hope this helps 🙂 Let me know if you need anything else 🙏

Badge

to be sure I understand…. if I have 3 slido slides at the start of my powerpoint presentation, and 2 later, and 1 at the end…. they need to all be in 1 event? or they will not all launch?

Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @INPO Learning Dev,

Yes, that’s right. All Slido slides in a PowerPoint presentation need to be in the same room and event.

Hope this helps :)

Hi @andreapanter,

Yes, you can present two different Powerpoints at the same time if they are linked to two different events or rooms.

When presenting two Powerpoint presentations at the same time, you need to link each presentation to a different event or a different room. The linked events and rooms can be in the same account. This is because you can run multiple Slido events at the same time but you can only link one Powerpoint presentation to one Slido event. 

Hope this helps 🙂 Let me know if you need anything else 🙏

What is the max number of events you can have running with a different PPT linked?