Solved

Why isn't the ppt integration working on a mac

• 23 February 2023
  • 5 replies

I’ve been trying to integrate this with my microsoft 360 app (ppt) on my macbook but its not allowing me.  I was wondering if anyone knows if this isn’t allowed since its the monthly subscription (microsoft 360 app) version.

icon

Best answer by Martin Broz 14 December 2023, 14:01

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @Kory,

Our PowerPoint integration doesn’t currently work on Macs, but we are in the process of developing it to be released this year. Find out more in this thread, or you can join the waitlist:

In the meantime, I’d recommend our Google Slides integration which is equally as good :)

Hope this helps!

Is there an eta when slido and mac ppt will be available? this is a real bummer!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @ollerhe

We don’t have a timeframe for when this will be released, but as this thread suggests, it is on the way 😊. We will publish updates on this when we have them. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Its really frustrating there is no integration for PP on mac.  I was using a PC when I signed up for slido.  Why is  there no timeline for completion? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey everyone, the wait is (almost finally) over! 😁

We just published a new website where you’re able to request access to our latest Slido for PowerPoint on macOS integration! 🚀

It’s still in BETA as we’re continuously adding features and working on improvements but it’s free and you can try it today.

Here’s the link:

https://www.slido.com/powerpoint-polling

After you fill out a short questionnaire (3 questions), we’ll send you an email with the download link.

Remember to use it at your next presentation!

Best,

Martin