Solved

Can you change the language in Slido for hosts in Webex?

• 25 November 2021
  • 2 replies

I know that you can change the language for a specific Slido, and that my webex meeting attendees see everything in the selected Language. Yet I can’t find a way to change the language in Webex itself, and some of my colleagues would prefer to use the app in German when they’re hosting Slido. So my question is, can you change the language for the Slido App itself IN Webex? And if yes then where?

thanks in advance

Patrik

icon

Best answer by Dasa from Slido 2 December 2021, 14:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, @Patkose

You’re right. Although you can change the language for participants in Slido, English is the only language available in Webex integration at the moment.

It’s a current limitation (as listed in the article below) and we understand it’s not ideal.

I’ve checked with the product team and the good news is, that more language options should be added to Slido in Webex in early 2022. 

Hope that helps!

Best, 

Dasa from Slido

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, @Patkose

You probably heard the good news already, but I wanted to let you know just in case: both participants and the host can have the language localized now according to their settings.   

You can find more info here: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/WBX9000034460/Localization-for-Slido-in-Cisco-Webex-Meetings

Hope that helps.