Solved

Webex sidebar does not pop again up after closing for participants

• 16 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hey @Slido Team ,

I just recognized that my Slido survey sidebar does not pop up again on the participant desktop client when he has closed it before. In this case I have always to mention verbally to manually reopen it.

In contrast, the native pollings open the sidebar every time I open a new poll.

Can I change this or is it part of the roadmap?

Best Regards,

Rouven 

icon

Best answer by cbrundige 22 September 2022, 17:36

View original

2 replies

Badge

Hey @Rouven Webcast Account  

Currently the only time Slido will automatically launch is the first time you activate a poll, it automatically opens for your participants on the Webex call. When they close the sidebar out, as if they close the sidebar for Participant List or Chat Tab they do not automatically pop back open if new chats or people are sent in.

I am not sure if there is a Roadmap for this as your participants closing the sidebar is a manual action, if they could leave it open during the call thats best case for when you do launch another poll it will show up to them there.

Let us know if this helps!

Carly

Badge

Hi @cbrundige ,
Thank you for your comment.

Unfortunately we do not reach those persons who close the Slido window after the first poll.

From my point of view it is essential having this in a professional webcast tool.

I’ve opened a idea on the Cisco partner idea-portal: https://ciscocollaboration.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COLLAB-I-17919