Integrate Slido with Microsoft Teams

• 24 August 2020
  • 34 replies

Show first post

34 replies

Hello, i have rights to access all apps in teams, but slido app is not the latest version. I still find Slido Q&A app. Is it a Microsoft related problem ? How can i fix it ?

Hello, where is the problem when app store in teams only show Slido Q&A (the old version of the Slido App) ?

I have full rights on all apps in teams, the the problem is elsewhere. Is it a problem a teams admin can fix, or is it on Microsoft side ?

Hi there

I am unable to find Slido amongst the Teams apps and I wasn’t able to add it through the Microsoft App store either. Can you advise what might be the issue - our company perhaps not allowing it or could there be some technical problem?

Thanks

Martin 

Badge

@mbruns Sorry to hear this - are you able to add any other third-party apps?

Badge

@plizon @martinkasa Could you please if you can add also third-party apps (not ones published by Microsoft itself)? 

We have also already requested the Slido Q&A app to be removed. 

@mbruns Sorry to hear this - are you able to add any other third-party apps?

Yes, and Slido is also already there as a tab in my Team. But we can’t add slido to a meeting and use it inside a meeting.

@plizon @martinkasa Could you please if you can add also third-party apps (not ones published by Microsoft itself)? 

We have also already requested the Slido Q&A app to be removed. 

@Martin we finally found what was wrong. Despite the fact i have full acess to all apps in teams, there is another option in teams back-office that, by default, disable all new apps. The new Slido App was in this case ! My teams admin re-enable this app and voilà !

For those interested this is this setting :

Badge

@plizon That’s great to hear, if you could share the settings, that would be much appreciated! Thanks for the update

Badge

@mbruns I will set up a quick call with you to better understand what the cause might be.