Slido (pronounced as Sly-doh) is an easy-to-use Q&A and polling platform for live or remote meetings, events, classes, and webinars. Event planners can set up a Slido event in less than a minute while all the participants need to join the conversation is a simple event code or link.
There's no need to download anything or register to Slido, the audience just uses their smartphone, tablet or laptop connected to the internet to participate.
Slido is a great way how to engage your audience. It allows event organizers to:
- Crowdsource top audience questions
- Maximize the Q&A time by letting people vote up their favorite questions
- Engage participants with live polls and quizzes
- Collect instant feedback with surveys
- Brainstorm ideas with upvotes about selected topic
Whether the participants are present in the room or joining remotely via a videoconferencing tool or a live stream, they can send their questions or vote in polls instantly. Event organizers can moderate incoming questions so they have full control over what is being displayed on the presentation screen, as well as activate polls and ideas topics.
Slido works best for:
- Company meetings like Townhalls, All-hands, stakeholder events
- Team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Conferences and other events
- Training sessions
Want to try out Slido for your own polls, quizzes or Q&A sessions? Sign up and you can create as many events as you like even with a free version.
- Create an event
- Set up a Q&A session
- Set up your polls, quizzes, and surveys
- Set up a brainstorming session
- Export data