You can embed Slido into an event app to allow your participants to use all the features of Slido inside the app. Once Slido is integrated, they can use it quickly and easily without leaving the event app.
Selected apps we integrate with are DoubleDutch, Guidebook, Eventbase, Attendify, CrowdCompass, Socio & Attendease.
In this article:
- Get the Slido link
- Use the Slido link in the event app
Get the Slido link
You can copy the direct link to a Slido event right from the Participant mode:
- Open Participant mode on the left side
- Click the three vertical dots
- Select Copy link to clipboard
Quick tip: Get separate links for Questions, Polls, or Ideas:
You can navigate your participants directly to Questions, Ideas or Polls and Surveys if you have multiple menu items available in your app. Just add /questions, /polls, or /ideas to your event link to do so.
Using the Slido link in the event app
To insert Slido link into your event app:
- Open your event app settings
- Enable the ability to integrate link (WebView)
- Enter the link to your event app
Here's an example of integration with Attendify:
This is what the integration looks like for participants:
- Pro tip: Embed Slido event with query parameters
If you'd like to embed Slido int the event app behind the registration page, you can use query parameters for it. For more information, read the respective section about query parameters in our Embed Slido to your website article.