Infographics are an easy-to-share visualization of the data that you collect during your event. It allows you to share the statistics with your broader audience.
Data included in your Infographics:
- The number of questions asked and the total number of likes
- An overview of the most popular questions
- A word cloud of the main topics discussed through Slido
- Your most influential delegates
- An overview of your polls and responses
To generate the infographics:
- In your event, go to the Analytics tab
- Click on the Infographics button
- Choose how you wish to share it with your audience
The options for your infographics are as follows:
Customize the theme
Choose from four color options to customize the theme of your Infographics. You can match it with your branding or simply pick your preferred one.
Share it with your audience
You can share your event stats with your colleagues using the event link or via social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin.
Control the privacy
Keep the data private by toggling off the public link. Your infographics will be accessible only to the Admin users under your account.
You can place your Infographics on your website by copying the embed code.