Share Analytics

• 24 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Share Analytics, formerly known as our event infographics is an easy-to-share visualization of the data that you collect during your event. It allows you to share the statistics with your broader audience.

To generate the Data Report:

1. In your event, go to the Analytics tab
  2. Click on the green Share Analytics button in the top right
  3. Choose which insights you’d like to include and set a limit for how long your link will be valid
  4. Select Create public share link
  5. Then choose to copy the link to share it with others, or select open to open the report in a new browser tab

Generate public link for sharing analytics

Data included in your Share Analytics report:

• An overview of your question sentiment and the percentage of anonymous questions
  • A word cloud of the main topics discussed through Slido Q&A
  • The most popular questions submitted based on their upvotes
  • An overview of your polls and responses

Curious about more?

3 replies

Hello! I love the updates, but was wondering is there is a way to extend the accessibility of the public link. We use the analytics team wide on a quarterly basis and would love an option to have it available for 3-4 months or indefinitely. Is this a feature that will be available in the future or we would be able to edit now? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @slandsem ,

Currently the link is available for 15 days and there is not a way to edit this. I will submit this as feature request for you, and in the meantime as a workaround I would suggest refreshing the share link when needed. 

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @slandsem
We’ve made a change to how the sharable links in event analytics work. You can now select a time frame for which the links will be accessible, from 1 - 60 days. Hopefully this helps! 
If you have any other questions just let us know 🙂