Deleting your event

• 24 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

If you no longer want to store an event and its data, you can easily delete it.

Here's how you do it:

1. Go to My events
  2. Click the Options icon
  3. Select Delete
  4. Confirm by clicking Yes

file.php?view=Y&file=p5k9q07qec0dy52w1yrmgcvwzxx47x2s.gif

Once you hit delete, your event is gone forever. 

Curious to learn more?

6 replies

Badge

For some reason I can neither delete or duplicate events. I am not sure why. I could do it before and there is the option for other events, but not the one I want to delete or the one I want to duplicate.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @INPO Learning Dev,

Could you check if you are a guest in the event you’re trying to delete or duplicate? Guests cannot delete or duplicate events.

To find out if you are a guest in an event, you need to go to your event list and check whether it says that the event is in someone else’s organization. The screenshot below shows what it looks like for a user when they’re a guest in another event.

Let me know if this helped :)

Is there an option to bulk delete events? We run multiple unique Slido’s a day across multiple users with the webex integration and the older events are starting to get in the way.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @CPAx ,

You can request to set up a Data Retention Policy for the Webex org which would automatically delete Slido events after a certain amount of time which you can decide you would like, 30, 60, 90 days or a year. Whichever would work best for your organization :)

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,

I accidentally deleted the wrong event. I urgently need it back. What can I do?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Sabrina_AMS ,

Please email support@slido.com to see if we can restore the event for you.

Best,