The questions that were answered or that you don't need to see anymore can be hidden from the Present mode and the Participant mode. You can do so either by clicking the Mark as answered or Archive buttons. In both cases, you can still access the questions in the Archive tab. You'll be able to see which questions have been answered and which have not.
In this article:
- Mark a question as answered
- Archive a question
- Archive all questions
- Access archived questions
- Restore archived questions
Mark question as answered
- Go to Live questions
- Hover over the question and click the Mark as answered button. This will hide the question and move it to the Archive.
Archive a question
To archive a question without labelling it as answered:
- Go to live questions
- Hover over the question you wish to archive and click the Archive button
Archive all questions
Archive all questions at once by clicking the Archive all button in the Live questions.
Access archived questions
In the Archive tab you can view and access all questions that you archived, marked as answered or deleted.
Restore archived questions
Archived questions can be restored from the Archived tab by clicking the Restore button. They will re-appear live in the Present mode.
- Go to Archive tab
- Hover over the question and click the Restore button