Display more questions in Present mode

• 24 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

You can increase the number of questions displayed on the screen for your participants. This will make the font smaller and the text more compact.

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Customize
  3. Click Present mode
  4. Pick the number

file.php?view=Y&file=zb8wr26q2g78xj7y77mk3eia5hf9ub05.gif

Similarly, you can now avoid scrolling as a presenter and show one more option when displaying poll results to your participants with our new Zoom In/Out feature in Present mode.

Good for you, and your participants! 

Zoom In/Out in present mode

Curious about more?

4 replies

at a meeting, I have one poll where I want to share live results, and a second poll where I never want to share live results. Both polls seem to be use the same # meeting number. How do I do that?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Bob at SWAN ,

You can show or hide results from whichever polls you want to following this article.

All polls can reside in the same event, and would recommend keeping them in the same event for the sake of data and keeping everything in one place.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,

Hello,

I have a question regarding the second video where you see the panel in the left down corner to reduce the screen size so all questions fit on one slide and you do not have to scroll.

I tested it and recognised that this function is only available when you start the poll from the backend account.

How can we reduce the screen size when we start power point and present directly from there? The panel is not visible then.

Thank you,
Ricarda

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @ESR ,

It is not possible to zoom in and out from when you’re presenting Slido in PPT. The only way to adjust this would be to edit the resolution on all of the slides in the presentation.

We will submit this as a feature request for you.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,