If you’ve created a duplicate account, started using your company's license, or simply stopped using Slido, you can delete it permanently.
This option is currently not available if you signed up using your Gmail credentials. If that’s your case, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll do it for you.
If you are an owner of an annual license, you can change the ownership of the license.
Here are the steps to delete your account with all associated data:
- Go to your profile menu in the top-right corner
- Expand Delete Account and click the button
- Type in your password to confirm
Careful! Once you hit delete, it's gone forever.
If you can’t see the option to delete your account, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your account and we'll do it on our side.
List of data that will be deleted:
By deleting your account, you will no longer be able to log in to your Slido account with your email address and password. Together with your account, the following data will be removed:
- All created events and the event data (polls, questions)
- Your personal information, billing information, and information about your plan recorded in your Slido account
- All additional users will lose access to events that belong to your account
- All additional users in case the account is an annual license owner account