As an Owner or Admin, you can use Slido Account Analytics to get an overview of data you collected from all your events. Using this, you will be able to view and download insightful statistics about average event engagement, popular topics, most active events, and more.
If you have any additional users in your Slido organization, you can monitor their usage and manage your license based on the data per quarter.
In this article:
Access your Account Analytics dashboard
To access your Account Analytics:
- Log in to your Slido Account
- Go to the Analytics tab
If you have more than one user seat under your annual license, you'll see their usage statistics along with the standard analytics.
Analytics for annual licenses with additional users
With additional users in your organization, Account Analytics give you a dashboard that allows you to monitor the usage of your license. This is especially helpful for the evaluation of members' activity and event features.
In this section, you can learn more about members' usage, events (including active participants), and interactions. You can choose to view this data either for the current or previous quarter.
This section consists of 5 charts, allowing you to see how many of your users actively use Slido, what features they use, and how much they use them. All of the charts have a quarterly and monthly view and can be displayed either for the last 12 months or all time periods.
- Members: Track the number of active members in your account and its usage limit
- Team management details: Track the number of invited, joined, deactivated and removed members in your account
- Events: Track the number of created and active events
- Participants: Track the number of joined and active participants
- Features usage: Track the overall numbers of asked questions, likes and poll votes
Analytics for annual licenses without additional users
You can use Account Analytics to track various event engagement metrics ranging from popular questions to the total number of votes.
To access this data, you will need to select the time range first. Then you will be able to:
- See a word cloud of the most popular questions and topics discussed at the events
- Easily track the number of active events, the number of created events and the engagement score
- Compare interaction of your most active events
- See the total number of poll votes
Export your results
From Analytics tab, you can also export summary reports of questions and polls for further analysis.
Available in our Engage plan and higher.
Click the green Export button, choose the desired time range and then select one of the export categories. You can then download and easily share the exported Excel or Google sheets with your stakeholders or clients.
To understand export categories in detail, see our Understanding Account Analytics exports article.
This is what the analytics dashboard from an account with additional users looks like. If you don't have any, your screen will look slightly different and you won't be able to export "Quick overview" and "Organization statistics".
Curious about more?