Slido Account Analytics gives you an overview of the data you collect from all your events. You can view insightful statistics about the average event engagement, see which topics are most popular and which events were most active.
If you have any additional users in your Slido organization, you can monitor their usage and manage your license based on the data per quarter.
In this article:
- Access your Account Analytics dashboard
- View your stats
- Export your results
Access your Account Analytics dashboard
To access your Account Analytics:
- Log in to your Slido Account
- Go to the Analytics tab
View your stats
If you have more than one user seat under your annual license, you'll see your members' usage statistics on top of the standard analytics.
The below sections discuss Account Analytics under licenses both with and without additional users.
I have additional users under my annual license
With additional users in your organization, Account Analytics give you a dashboard that allows you to monitor the usage of your license. This is especially useful for the evaluation of members' activity and event features.
In this section, you can learn more about members' usage, events (including active participants), and interactions. You can choose to view this data either for the current or previous quarter.
This section consists of 5 charts, allowing you to see how many of your users actively use Slido, what features they use, and how much they use them. All of the charts have a quarterly and monthly view and can be displayed either for the last 12 months or all time periods.
- Members - Track the number of active members in your account and its usage limit
- Team management details - Track the number of invited, joined, deactivated and removed members in your account
- Events - Track the number of created and active events
- Participants - Track the number of joined and active participants
- Features usage - Track the overall numbers of asked questions, likes and poll votes
I use an annual plan with no additional users
First, select the time range to filter your data. Then, scroll through the different stats:
- Get the word cloud of the most popular questions and topics discussed at the events.
- Easily track the number of active events, the number of created events and the engagement score (sum of all interactions).
- Compare interaction of your most active events.
- See the total number of poll votes.
Export your results
Export your questions and polls summary reports for further analysis.
Available in our Engage plan and higher.
Click the white button to export your data into Excel Spreadsheets and choose the desired time range. You can then easily share it with your stakeholders or clients.
This is what the analytics dashboard from an account with additional users looks like. If you don't have any, your screen will look slightly different and you won't be able to export "Quick overview" and "Organization statistics".
- Quick overview - All the stats from the "Quick overview" in a spreadsheet
- Organization statistics - All 5 charts from "Organization statistics" in one spreadsheet
- Questions - The same kind of questions export as in individual events, only combining questions from all your events
- Questions votes - All the questions in your events with their votes, so you can track the most popular ones
- Poll overall - The same kind of poll export as in individual events, only combining polls from all your events
- Poll votes - All the poll votes in your events, so you can track the most engaging ones
- Events - All the basic info regarding your events (example below)
- Event ID - Every event has its own unique ID
- Event Name - The name of the created event
- Date from / Date to - The event dates to which the event has been set to
- Location - Location of the event
- Owner email - The email of the person who created the event
- Owner name - The name of the person who created the event
- Deleted - In this export, you can also trace deleted events (1 means deleted, 0 means undeleted)
- Date created - Date and time when the event was created
- Engagement score - The overall engagement score of the event (sum of all interactions)